Saturday, December 27, 2014

How stripped of unwanted contact with the skin? Thirst for the contact with the meat speaks of the


How stripped of unwanted contact with the skin? Thirst for the contact with the meat speaks of the flesh, and from the primitive side to take power; when all activities are only one purpose. It. I miss it, even if I do not want to. I do not know what you should fight against this; who to fight. Myself and my desires, her, or the memory of the former on my skin. I had the taste of blood and chocolate plastic sealer machine in my mouth, one as hateful as the other. Disgust. I do not have more. Disgust myself and those black nights in August. plastic sealer machine Disgust and shame to the image bookshelf distressing. I want to be a wolf again tonight. Distances to run, run to the end of the road. Still, held back by myself; I resisted. The rope around plastic sealer machine my neck tightens; my own köyteni. I dislike humanity ylikaiken. I dislike mistakes; absurdity of my desires. My desire to be subordinate, pieksetty animal. Tour the circle in the labyrinth, though I forget for a moment plastic sealer machine with a loved one everything plastic sealer machine else; moment problem and distress. For a while, I can even climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest waters to run forever. As a negligible period of time. So ridiculously short time. Then it all collapses into a thousand shards of decomposition, where each edge is a poison. Every time he must leave, I scratched something out of it. Every moment without him is a spiritual suicide; every moment without plastic sealer machine him is foolish waste of time. No one in my world of make beautiful. In me is again an outsider; plastic sealer machine I do not belong here, I have never been. I've never been a part of this world. I do not want to be. Suteni is back in fear and panic rope, which restricts the freedom. I feel it in my soul tanssahtelun alarmed, anxiety, and I see in my mind a long time ago to ask for a change plastic sealer machine of a fearful gaze. The day you hunt outside your pack, you are dead to it. And we've plastic sealer machine never been to one another; it is manipulated by me as long as I've been there, I realized the small other than that, I wanted to be a dying wolf and run around the woods. Sing the ancient songs. I have the same feeling again - I could die as a result of that I could have it, why I was initially created. Leave all. Absolutely plastic sealer machine everything. In the current life would not be anything that would get me to stay, without plastic sealer machine him. He gives all meaning. He gives me a purpose. He makes me feel human. It korpimetsäin traveler, the greatest love of my life. I love it elukkaa me as much as I hate. I love the wildness and freedom, but I hate it how the anxiety is also my affliction; but my affliction was never part of it. Not my humanity and secularism. It is not interested in the running and freedom. Freedom, which he loves more than me. Every day is a rope from the tanssahtelua, fumble in the darkness, the blackest steps in the weak ice on the water; its depth, which I'm afraid to death. It is where I do not want to drop. How you cut me with a knife I used the human touch myself, iholtani, away?
Rikkisuudeltu When he was dead, he was counted in the country to grow flowers, butterflies plays on the fly. He was so light. March hardly knew her weight. How much pain was needed, until he was so light. (Bertolt Brecht) View Profile plastic sealer machine
2014 (21) December (1) November (1) October (4) September (9) August (1) July (2) June (1) March (1) january (1) 2013 (35) December (1) November (6) October (3) September (6) August (1) July (2) June (1) May (6) April (3) February (3) january (3) 2012 (97) December (2) November (2) October (3) September (5) August (5) July (10) June (12) May (9) April (6) March (22) February (17) january (4) 2011 (68) December (8) November (1) October (6) September plastic sealer machine (4) August (5) July (2) June (4) May (4) April (7) March (7) February plastic sealer machine (13) january (7) 2010 (82) December (16) November (11) October (18) September (9) August (14) Free me from the star in the orchard. When the night arrives fields plastic sealer machine battlefield, is the silence plastic sealer machine in public ... my heart a deadly blow to the wind on the remote. Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr. Fear of vibration. ... And then I die. Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment